What is Horsezone?
The HORSEZONE concept was conceived during the infamous fire and flood auction in 2009 where over $140,000 was raised for victims of the disaster. The site was officially launched by Inglis in April 2010.
The virtual equine sales ring provides the opportunity to sell horses through online classified listings while other related products such as saddlery, tack and horse vehicles can be listed as classifieds or auctions. The site also features the latest equine News, Business Directory, Event Calendar, Stallion Profiles and Gallery. With a growing audience of over 160,000 visits per month HORSEZONE is well on its way to fulfilling its goal of becoming the number one horse sales site in Australasia.
HORSEZONE is the most cost effective, convenient place to search, buy and sell a horse or product.
BUY & SELL
If you are looking to buy or sell, HORSEZONE is the leading online sales platform, with easy to search features for buyers and a cost-effective method to promote your horse or product to our large unique equine audience.
It’s FREE to register with HORSEZONE and it’s not required if you are browsing. However there are some benefits to setting up an account even if you are just searching for that next superstar.
- List your horse or float, tack etc immediately for FREE if under $5,000 and for as little as $40 above $5,000. Run until sold.
- Upload up to 20 photos and unlimited videos.
- Manage your listing and keep it up-to-date with unlimited changes.
- Easy search function to refine your search to your specific requirements.
- Create a favorites list, by clicking “add to favorites” with the display of each listing.
- Set up email alerts with your selected criteria and be the first to know when new listings become available.
I would like to thank you for your amazing website. We were struggling to sell our truck and had booked advertising in a print magazine, but it wouldn’t be out for weeks, so we decided to give Horsezone a try. We sold the truck within 2 days of posting the ad! The only problem now is when the print advertising finally comes out the truck will already be sold, which is why instant advertising online is so much better. We will definitely be advertising with Horsezone in the future. Thank you again!
Teale Drummond, NSW - August 2013
If you want to attract more breeders to your stud in 2013 ensure your stallions are profiled on STALLIONZONE. It’s the most cost effective way to have your stallion in front of a unique audience all year round.
If you are a breeder it’s the easiest way to research the right stallion for your mare, providing you with the necessary tools and information you need to make the right decision.
- Stud comments, pedigree, photos, videos.
Manage your stallion profile and make unlimited changes and updates.
- Allows breeders to contact you directly.
- The HORSEZONE team can assist in creating the stallion profile.
- Promote your stud and stallion through our STALLIONZONE news.
- Stallion TV - appears on STALLIONZONE homepage.
List your stallion for 12 months for as little as $99 (that’s only $8.25 per month). You are able to update your profile at any time and add photos, pedigree and video. You also have access to be able to promote your stallion and stud through our Stallion news section and Stallion TV. For further exposure you have the option to feature your stallion profile and appear on STALLIONZONE homepage.
HORSEZONE understands that one of the most significant challenges is attracting sponsorship… so how can HORSEZONE help?
We have set up a club contribution scheme for not-for-profit equine clubs or associations. All you need to do is ensure yourclub or association is registered. Then when a member lists a horse for sale on HORSEZONE they will be presented at the checkout with the option to have HORSEZONE contribute 10% of their total listing fee to a club or association of their choice. If they select your club, you will receive the sponsorship money from HORSEZONE once the balance reaches $200. You can start raising funds for your club today and it’s FREE.
What do you need to do?
- Register your club on HORSEZONE; and
- Inform your Members about HORSEZONE in your newsletter/website (we have the advertising creative ready for insertion).
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Thank you so much for your Sponsorship of the Senior horse HUS class at the NPHA this year. I am very proud to be the recipient of this award. I also must commend you on the Happy Hour Horsezone hosted this year, by all accounts, a very enjoyable & social evening. Thank you once again your support is very much appreciated.
Gill Allen & RQH The Wizard aka Leroy - May 2013
INTERGRATION OF HORSES FOR SALE
Integrate HORSEZONE listings into your Club’s website.
What is it?
Integration enables horses that are relevant to your club and to your region, that are listed for sale on HORSEZONE, to feed straight into your website.
Why do it?
- To encourage your members to list their horses for sale on HORSEZONE and donate 10% of their listing fees to your club for sponsorship.
So that you are offering your members a chance to buy and sell their horses to other club members on your website and you don’t need to spend time administering it.
Who else has done it?
Many clubs, associations and breed societies throughout Australia eg: ACT Showjumping Club,Berrima Pony Club,Central Coast Dressage Club,Equestrian Queensland,Dressage NSW and the Sydney Quarter Horse Association to name a few.
How do we get started?
It’s very easy to set up, simply let us know what you’d like to see on your website by email.
We are extremely happy with the Horsezone Club Contribution Scheme. Since integrating less than a year ago we have raised nearly $300 for sponsorship of our events.
Peter Dingwall, President ACT Show Jumping Club - August 2013
If you are looking to insure your horse please contact our team at HORSEZONE for a competitive quote:
t +61 2 9399 7999;
Types of Insurance Cover Available
1. All Risks of Mortality & Theft
- Competition Horses
- Racehorses - Flatracers & Hurdlers
- Foals from 24 hours after birth, or any time thereafter
- Life Saving Surgery Cover up to $5000 (excess $500)
2. Transits, both local and international
3. Stallion First Season Congenital Infertility
4. Stallion Permanent Infertility (due to Accidents, Sickness or Disease)
5. Stallion Loss of Income
6. Stallion Availability
7. Frustration of Import/Export
8. Unborn/Prospective Foal (also known as Foetus) from 42 days tested in foal to:
- 30 days after birth
- 6 or 12 months after birth
- Other periods as required
9. Extended Foal Policy
• One continuous mortality policy anytime from 24 hours after birth until sale as a yearling
- Maximum protection against death
- Very attractive premium rates
10. Broodmare Barrenness
Advertising your business with HORSEZONE is a cost effective way of targeting your audience to ensure you reach over 60,000 unique equine enthusiasts each month with it seen by 160,000 eye balls.
The HORSEZONE team is committed to working with our clients to develop an advertising package that maximises exposure. We offer packages to suit every business whether you are small or large and will provide complimentary artwork as part of the service.